Welcome to Canadian Missions!
We welcome international volunteers from any background! International volunteers bring valuable experiences and culture to our team. International volunteers get to experience a range of Canadian things, from canoeing on endless lakes to a weekend trip to the capital city of Ottawa.
Email [email protected] to inquire about additional training, discipleship and experiences in the spring.
Stipulations for working/volunteering in Canada may vary depending on which country you are coming from. Follow the helpful links below from the Government of Canada website or contact us for more information.
You will also need…
- To fill out an online Circle Square Ranch Staff Application
- To be 18 years of age or older
- A current and valid police check from your home town
- Letter of Employment (provided by us)
- A current and valid passport
- Strong English communication skills
- Love of children and outdoor education
- A strong faith in Jesus Christ