NOT YOUR ORDINARY SUMMER JOB
We are looking for enthusiastic, Christian, teens, young adults & adults who are interested in serving God in a camp setting. Join our team and build lasting relationships, work hard, have a great time and make a powerful impact in the lives of children and youth.
Summer Staff & Volunteers
Every year we hire more than 50 staff and volunteers to help make Circle Square Ranch an exciting, fun and safe camping experience for every camper.
Parents of campers have an opportunity to apply as a summer camp volunteer and receive a significant discount on their child’s camp fee. Not only will this assist you financially, but will be of great help to us as well as we partner together.
We love having staff from around the world bring their unique gifts, culture and passion for Jesus to our Canadian summer camp. Follow the link below for more information.
Choosing to work at camp instead of working in the city is a big decision. We see over and over again that when people choose to take a step of faith and serve God at camp, that God provides for them financially. There are several programs in place to help you make money while working at camp.
In addition to a stipend, all your living expenses including housing, food and laundry are provided for you. Since you are away from the city and busy at work, most staff find that they have very few expenses and need very little spending money.
Once you have gone through the application process and been accepted into a position you will receive more information about summer missions.
Staff scholarship applications will be available mid-spring for staff who have completed the application process and are eagerly participating in the Summer Missions program.
Other staff find that working a few hours a week throughout the year allows them to make as much or more than a summer job.
There are also many tangible benefits of working at camp including:
- potential to year high school co-op credits (possibly shortening your time in high school by a semester)
- college co-op credits/internship requirements for Bible colleges, ECE or CYW programs
- excellent, personal references and/or reference letters for a job well done
- a great resume-booster, with a long list of employment skill experiences and notable training modules including Christian ministry experience, childcare, outdoor adventure leadership and customer service.
- opportunity for the right candidates to earn qualifications in first aid, aquatics, high ropes or horsemanship
- make friends and build connections with other like-minded leaders from across Ontario and around the world
- Year-round opportunities to serve at camp, grow personally and professionally, and connect with the Ranch fam