Explore our beautiful property with its own unique landscape and facility.
Experience an enthusiastic welcome, a spirit of adventure and our friendly staff team!
Circle Square Ranch
Located in eastern Ontario on beautiful, Big Clear Lake.
Our main facility is a mock Western Town with a large dining room, kitchen, cabins and meeting areas. The barn and horses are down the road in one direction, with the lakefront and beach area in the opposite… all within a few minutes walking distance.
Rentals are available from September to June. Our total capacity is 150 people.
See below for more information.
Our mock Western Town is wheelchair accessible and has the following:
- 11 heated cabins with bunk beds, accommodating up to 12 people each
- Dining Hall with seating for up to 150 people
- Recreation Hall that can be used for meetings or indoor games; equipped with a basic sound system (DVD and LCD projector)
- The Upper Room is a beautiful meeting room on the second floor that can accommodate up to 50 people
- Two guest rooms with their own private bathroom are available upon request
Take a walk up to the barn, see the horses or just enjoy the scenery. We have numerous horses just waiting to take you on a guided trail ride. We are equipped with two riding arenas for instructional classes.
With lakefront property, we are able to offer many activities regardless of the season you visit us.
- During camp we have a roped-in swimming area with fully trained lifeguards on duty at all scheduled swimming times. We also have canoes, kayaks, a water trampoline and tubing (subject to certain ages only) available.
- For rental groups our swimming area is available while it is warm enough. This is seasonal and requires one of our certified lifeguards to be on duty. We ask that you make this request at the time of booking your event. During the winter when the lake is well frozen, we keep a large area cleared for skating and yes … hockey!
Enjoy hiking, riding or cross-country skiing on our 6km of forested trails. We also have an outdoor amphitheatre, with a stage and wooden bleachers that can seat 150.