The Family Campground features serviced (water and electrical) sites suitable for tents or trailers. Sites are within 1 minute walking distance from a shared washroom and shower facility as well as the waterfront.
BOOKING A CAMPGROUND SITE:
Please review and sign the Family Vacation Rental Policy, as well as fill out the Campground Booking Request Form. Send completed documents to [email protected], where someone will then contact you about making a deposit.
Get ready for safe family fun – at your pace!
- 4km+ of marked forested trails
- Shallow swimming area at the lake
- Large inflatable waterfront elements
- Bike sign-outs
- Canoe and kayak sign-outs
- Volleyball, gagaball and basketball court
- Horseback riding (limit to once per week, additional costs apply)
- Small petting zoo
- Nearby towns and provincial parks
- Evening community campfire (including songs, skits and Christian teaching)
Some activities will only be available at specified times to maintain reduced capacity for safe social distancing at each area.
Each day there will also be a special activity available (approximately 1 hour) such as: climbing, archery, canoeing lessons, crafts, horse grooming.
OR kids can join in activities! There will be an all-day option for kids ages 6-9 and the option for kids 10-14 to join in the activity periods (see document or contact office for details). Families will be welcome to attend evening campfire, where there is worship, testimonies and a brief teaching time.
We will take care of the details and you can just relax with your family.