Come enjoy our 350 acres of Frontenac forest, lakefront and barn with your family or friends this summer!
Rent a private room in Hope Lodge or set up your tent or trailer in our Family Campground.
Rooms in Hope Lodge include 1 Queen bed, 3 bunk beds, a private washroom, a private entrance and access to a common room.
The Family Campground features serviced (water and electrical) sites suitable for tents or trailers. Sites are within 1 minute walking distance from a shared washroom and shower facility as well as the waterfront.
Apply code for discount: EARLY21
Throughout the week there are lots of optional activities to enjoy:
- 4km+ of marked forested trails
- Shallow swimming area at the lake
- Large inflatable waterfront elements
- Bike sign-outs
- Canoe and kayak sign-outs
- Volleyball, gagaball and basketball court
- Horseback riding (limit to once per week, additional costs apply)
- Small petting zoo
- Nearby towns and provincial parks
- Evening community campfire (including songs, skits and Christian teaching)
Some activities will only be available at specified times to maintain reduced capacity for safe social distancing at each area.
Each day there will also be a special activity available (approximately 1 hour) such as: climbing, archery, canoeing lessons, crafts, horse grooming.
See below for cost breakdowns, including for meal plan options.
OR kids can join in activities! There will be an all-day option for kids ages 6-9 and the option for kids 10-14 to join in the activity periods (see document or contact office for details). Families will be welcome to attend evening campfire, where there is worship, testimonies and a brief teaching time.
We will take care of the details and you can just relax with your family.