EXPERIENCE THE CIRCLE SQUARE TEAM
More than 50 staff and volunteers join our full time staff each summer to help make Circle Square Ranch an exciting, fun and safe camping experience for the several hundred youth who attend our programs.
As a staff member you can expect to work hard, make great friends, and see God work both in your own life and in the lives of children and young people in a powerful way. Summer positions are on a volunteer basis but there are many opportunities to receive compensation while working at camp. Please indicate your interest in finding out more when you apply.
Summer Volunteer Opportunities...
- cabin leaders
- horsemanship staff
- maintenance staff
- recreation staff
Does this sound like you?
- Teachable, helpful, friendly, hard-working, maintain a positive attitude, reliable, flexible, and a team player
- A faithful witness of Jesus Christ in word and action; in a committed relationship with Him; having a mature, growing faith and the freedom to share the same
- A leader who has the flexibility and willingness to help out wherever help is needed
- A leader who has an understanding of and caring for children
- The ability to live and work in a camp environment
- The ability to work with other staff in a spirit of co-operation
- A demonstrated willingness to participate fully in camp activities
- A successful result from screening procedures such as: police record check, reference checks and verification of special training certificates